Terms and Conditions
- The GraceTalk does not do background checks or screen participants of our events in any way. You the participant, agree to release The GraceTalk and its partners from any liability. You the participant assume the full responsibility and risk in attending and participating in any events hosted by The GraceTalk. You release The GraceTalk from any liability and take full responsibility regarding any person you meet at any event hosted by The GraceTalk and/or any event or situation arising between yourself and someone you met through The GraceTalk.
- Your participation in any GraceTalk event is at your own risk and you agree to waive any and all liability against The GraceTalk, our directors, hosts and employees, the venue the event is held at, venue staff, sponsors or advertisers associated with the event or The GraceTalk.
- The GraceTalk reserves the right to remove anyone from an event if their behavior is non-compliant with our rules and requirements, or the person acts in a manner that we deem illegal, rude, threatening, indecent, offensive or inappropriate.
- The GraceTalk does not in any way guarantee the results of any GraceTalk event, we do not guarantee that any attendee will participate in the optional Christian speed dating, or that connections, dates or relationships will result from our events. The purpose of Saved Singles Summit events is to empower participants to grow in faith and their identity in Christ. The optional Christian speed dating opportunity is a small component of the event. You the participant understand and acknowledge that we simply provide an opportunity for you to meet and connect with other single people.
- You the participant agree to provide The GraceTalk with accurate information about yourself and will not falsify or give misleading information.
- You the participant grant to The GraceTalk, their successors and assignees, the full right to record and use your image, voice and likeness, in whole, or in part, whether in picture, audio, or video for broadcast or publication on television, radio, Internet, or in any print, digital, electronic or social media, or other electronic forums, shows, programs, advertisements, promotions and other publications, and in any other form of electronic or printed medium and to edit such recording at their discretion. You hereby release The GraceTalk, their successors and assignees, from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses which you now have or may hereafter have by reason of any use thereof.